The purpose of a New York International Lawyer?
Our principal attorney, Francis Boyer, Esq., is Board Certified as an Expert and Specialist in International Law by the Florida Bar Association and is therefore specifically qualified to develop, review and negotiate all your legal needs internationally.
International law attorneys can help you with every aspect of highly diverse international law matters including foreign investment in New York, U.S. Visas for foreign investors, real estate purchases, business formation and organization, and many other international matters such as:
- Cross-border joint ventures and partnerships
- Cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- Distribution, Licensing and Franchising Arrangements
- Estate Planning and Probate for Non-Residents
- New York government Relations and Administrative Law
- International Arbitration, Mediation and Litigation
If your business is in or you wish to do business in New York, you need a New York international attorney to help you navigate the complexities of these matters. An attorney who is specialized to distinguish the applicable New York, U.S., and your foreign country’s laws.
CONTACT US FOR YOUR INTERNATIONAL LEGAL NEEDS
- International Business Law
- Foreign Investment in New York
- U.S. Visas for Foreign Investors
- Real Estate Investment
- U.S. Customs Law- Import & Export
- Foreign Judgments Execution in New York