Our principal attorney, Francis Boyer, Esq., is Board Certified as an Expert and Specialist in International Law by the Florida Bar Association and is therefore specifically qualified to develop, review and negotiate all your international legal needs.
Some types of transactions Boyer Law Firm handles when dealing with international business law are listed below:
- International contracts: drafting, review, and negotiation
- Contracts for sale of goods and services
- Joint ventures
- Distribution agreements
- Sales representative agreements
- International Licensing
- Letters of credit
- International business dispute resolution
- Setting up U.S. subsidiaries and branches of foreign companies
- Foreign country judgment enforcement in the U.S.
- Enforcement of foreign country arbitral awards in the U.S.
- Collection of monies owed to foreign creditors
- Foreign creditor protection in the U.S. bankruptcies
- Non-dischargeability judgments for foreign creditors in the U.S. bankruptcy courts
- Representation of debtors, creditors, trustees and foreign representatives in international/cross border bankruptcies
DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT US