E-2/E-1 Investor Visa

What is an investor visa?

The E Investor Visa allows an individual to carry on their business in the United States if the home country has a commercial treaty with the United States conferring such eligibility. This visa must be renewed every so many years but there is no limit to how many times one can renew.

An investor must contribute to the US economy. There is a dollar amount of cash investment that should be exceeded although Boyer Law Firm cases have been made successful in getting visas below the limit.

L-1 Inter-Temporary Work for Intracompany Transfer

What is an L-1 visa?

An L-1 visa is a visa document used to enter the United States for the purpose of work in L-1 status. L-1 visas are available to employees of international companies with offices in both a foreign country and the U.S., or which intend to open a new office in the United States while maintaining their foreign country interests.

There are two types of L-1 Visas: 1) L-1A for executives and managers, and 2) L-1B for workers with specialized knowledge. These visas are typically granted for an initial period of three years.

EB5 – Employment Creation Investors

This visa provides a method of obtaining a green card for foreign nationals who invest money in the United States, $500,000 in “targeted employment areas”, and $1,000,000 in other areas. They must create or preserve at least 10 jobs. An EB-5 Visa is the shortest route to a U.S. Citizenship.

For More Information On Visas for Foreign Investors, Contact Boyer Law Firm Today