Here at Boyer Law Firm, our temporary visa attorneys can help you obtain the following visas:

B-1/B-2 Visitor : B-1 – for Business / B-2 – for Pleasure

For coming to the U.S. for business or pleasure, B-1 business visitor visas are for brief visits and do not allow employment. Nationals of some countries are allowed to visit the U.S. for up to 90 days without a visa.

F-1 – Academic Student

Persons enrolling in a full course of study at an educational institution in the United States may be eligible for F-1 status for the course of their study and a period for practical training (P/T) in their field.

J – Exchange Visitor

People coming to the U.S. through an approved exchange program may be eligible for the J-1 Exchange Visitor’s visa. These are students, scholars, job trainees, faculty, professors and research scholars, specialists, medical residents, government visitors, etc. Sometimes, a J-1 program will require that the beneficiary spend at least two years outside of the U.S. before being permitted to switch to a different non-immigrant visa or to permanent residency.

M – Vocational Student

M-1 visas are available for students who wish to attend vocational schools.

P-1, P-2, P-3 – Athletes and Group Entertainers

For athletes, artists, and entertainers.