When a child is born abroad, the simple fact that his parents, or at least one of them, is American, is not enough for him to acquire U.S. citizenship. His/her parents must prove his citizenship eligibility.

Boyer Law Firm, P.L. can assist the new parents to apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States.