Once we organize your Limited Liability Company (LLC) in the State of New York, our standard package will include the following services and corporate documents which will be shipped to your designated address:
- Filing fees paid to the State of New York (Articles of Organization + Certificate of Publication)
- Registered Agent service in the State of New York for one full year;
- Reservation of Name;
- Articles of Organization;
- Publication of Articles of Organization in designated newspapers;
- Certificate of Publication;
- Limited Liability Company Operating Agreement;
- LLC forms and resolutions;
- Minutes of the first meetings of the New York LLC;
- EIN number;
- Member register;
CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW
Procedure to organize online the State of New York LLC
- Complete the Business Formation Questionnaire;
- Request our Fee Agreement;
- Make payment.
Once the three above steps are completed, we will proceed with the organization of the State of New York Limited Liability Company (LLC).
We will supply the EIN tax number (Employer Identification Number) required for Limited Liability Companies formed in the State of New York.
Annual Maintenance Fee for New York LLC
Boyer Law Firm maintains New York Liability Companies (LLCs), provides annual registered agent and address services, and completes State of New York Annual Reports.